|Filling quantity in ml|
|Weight in g|
Stoneware bottle 200ml in red-brown
The compact 200ml stoneware bottle in red-brown is predestined for liqueurs, spirits, juices and syrups. With the resistant nature of stoneware, it clearly stands out from conventional clay bottles by bringing more robust and long-lasting properties.
- Height: 175mm
- Diameter: 53mm
- Filling quantity: 200ml
- 100% Light protection: Ensured by dense firing at over 1230 degrees.
- Closure: Equipped with an unvarnished wooden handle cork. Alternatively, swing stopper or screw cap (31.5 PP standard) available on request.
- Versatile use: The inner glaze makes the bottle food safe, acid and alkali resistant and microwaveable.
- Special robustnessStoneware is much more resistant than pure clay bottles.
- Individualisation options: Different colour variations and printing options are available on request.
Packaging details: Our bottles are delivered safely and in their original packaging on 100 x 120 cm pallets wrapped in shrink film. One pallet contains 2628 bottles.
Discover the advantages of our 200ml stoneware bottle in red-brown and bet on quality and uniqueness!